You agree that Shopacricket may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice and at Shopacricket sole discretion, immediately terminate your Shopacricket account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to: (a) Breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines (b) Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies (c) A request by you (self-initiated account deletions) (d) Discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof) (e) Unexpected technical or security issues or problems (f) Extended periods of inactivity (g) Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (a) Removal of access to all offerings within the Service. (b) Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof) (c) Barring of further use of the Service.
All materials contained in this Website are the copyrighted property of shopAcricket. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to shopAcricket. All materials in this Website shall only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may view material from this Website for your own use and may download only one copy of any materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material. Any and all forms of duplication, reproduction, distribution, publication, modification, uploading, posting, copying or transmission of material from this Website is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of shopAcricket. The material covered by this prohibition includes, but is not limited to, any written text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio, or video material on the Website.
1. Contract is formed by submitting your order. You are offering to buy the goods by allowing us to use your personal details for supply of the goods, including passing your details on to the couriers. We are not obliged to supply goods until we confirm your order by e-mail or telephone.
2. Delivery charge fee will pay by cusotmer.
3. Faulty and damaged goods. The goods should be returned to 'Returns Department'. After inspection by a member of staff the decision will be made to replace or refund, as appropriate.
4. The return shipping cost will be pay by Cusotmer.
5. Payment can be made by Paypal, credit cards i.e. Visa, master card. You do not own the goods until we receive payment in full.
Returns Policy No return will be accepted, we only provide free replace of items warranty.
Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site and are protected by SSL certificate.
NO one can challenge our terms and conditions.